If you are looking to surround your room with great sound, then there is no better way to do it then with the Vizio SB3581-C0 38” sound bar that comes with a wireless subwoofer and satellite speaker. This brand really makes some of the best units that you can find on the market today and this model, based on customer reviews, does not disappoint.
Best Sound Bar Under $250
This is an all around excellent soundbar for the money and the price is closer to $200 than $250. It has a rating of 4.5 stars based on nearly 200 reviews on Amazon which tells you a lot about how people feel about this unit. This is a great fit for televisions that are 42” and larger. What creates the 5.1 channel surround sound experience are the rear satellite speakers along with the deep sound of the wireless subwoofer. This allows you to immerse yourself in all the sound and action. You can wirelessly connect and stream music through the built in Bluetooth feature from any other Bluetooth enabled device.
Quick Specs on the Vizio SB3851-C0
- As mentioned before, it has built in Bluetooth that allow you to stream music from other smart devices.
- Satellite speakers and a great sounding subwoofer that is wireless
- 5.1 channel surround sound
- Expansive audio and delivers up to 100dB of room filling crystal clear sound
This Vizio soundbar is a great choice if you are looking to upgrade of just looking to make your TV sound like a home theater.
See More Best Selling Vizio Sound Bars
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion; Sound Bar...
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for...
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Quick and hassle-free setup
Last update on 2020-05-31