Some real solid models that can bring your home audio to the next level can be found in the Best Yamaha Sound Bars. This brand has been associated with electronic for a long time and when it comes to top rated sound bars, they have some of the best around.
There are a number of units that you can choose from but it really comes down to how much you are willing to spend. The price range for great units go from $150 and above. Now with that being said, let’s check out a few selections below.
Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar
A minimalistic but far from basic model with theater quality sound for your favorite movies, music and games can be found in the Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar. This unit features built in Alexa voice control with built in subwoofers and DTS Virtual:X along with sound bar controller app.
It is easy to set up with clear voice enhanced dialogue and more. Check it out today.
Best Soundbar With Subwoofer
With the Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar, watching TV shows and movies really comes to life with a crisp, clear and very spacious sound. It comes with a subwoofer that is wireless so that you have the convenience of placing it anywhere in your room.
More features include Bluetooth which lets you connect wirelessly to stream your music. The soundbar itself is 34.9 inches making it ideal for 40 inch and larger TV’s. It has solid rating and is one of the best on the market.
Best Rated Yamaha Soundbar
Immerse yourself when watching TV shows or listening to your favorite music with the Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar. This is the worlds first soundbar with DTS.
This slim model also features an understated design that goes well with your TV. There is a wireless subwoofer for powerful bass along with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming.
Check Out Best Selling Soundbars Today
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical cable and automatic subwoofer connection
- Wireless subwoofer for deep bass and flexible placement. Center unit-36-5/8 × 2-1/2 × 4-1/4...
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical connections
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass without a second box
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- World's first sound bar with DTS Virtual: X Virtual 3D surround sound (available via a firmware...
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
Last update on 2021-01-18