However, one of the main reasons to have the wireless subwoofer is so you use the Bluetooth technology and move it to any position in your room and feel the low end sound from where ever you are at while you are experiencing the sounds from your home theater system. As I mentioned before, there are a plethora of sound bar units that are available to buy in price ranges that include $100, $200, $300, $400, $500 and higher. It really depends on how much your budget is and features that really want. You should not have any problem finding something that fits your budget and needs.
A top rated sound bar can be found in the Sony HTCT260H. This unit has a solid rating bases on customer reviews. As you can tell by the rating and reviews, this unit is a great buy.
You can bring incredible sound to your living room with this excellent soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer.
Another great choice is the LG NB2540. If you are looking to achieve a really great sound to enhance your TV experience, then this unit is the one to look at.
The LG Electronics LAS350B is just another great choice from this brand that is known for delivering a great selections of electronics.
This unit also sports a wireless subwoofer that you can place it anywhere in your room via Bluetooth and still hear heart pounding bass. It is ideal for 40 inch TV’s and larger.
Best Selling Sound Bars With Wireless Subwoofer
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass without a second box
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement
Last update on 2020-08-10