When you are looking to buy a sound bar for your TV the price is going to play a major role in terms of what you decide to buy. Finding the best sound bar for under $250 is not really that hard at all. With this budget, you can pretty much come away with a really great unit. However, regardless of budget, you want to make sure you know your electronic options in terms of features that you can get that are under this price range.
Here at this website, we do just that provide you with only the top rated sound bars that are less than $250. In addition to Bluetooth technology, wireless subwoofer and Dolby Digital, there many more features that are available to you. The choices seem endless and that is why we have brought you only the top selling and reviewed sound bars from an excellent source.
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra Slim TV Sound Bar
A great sounding model with great sound, clear diaglog and turns on and off automatically can be fouund in the Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra Slim TV Sound Bar. This premium unit is great for large rooms and it also has a wireless subwoofer system so that you can put it anywhere in the room.
It features Dolby Digital decoding and is universally compatital with 4K and HD TV's. All cables are include for easy set up and you can hear every word, stream wireless music and more.
Best Rated Slim Sound Bar On The Market
For a slim unit that provides a big sound check out the Sony CT290 Ultra-Slim Sound Bar. This is a solid choice and it features 300 watts of power, can easily connect via Bluetooth and it is space saving with a slim design.
With Voice mode you can hear clear voices and crystal clear sound and there is a control your TV and sound bar with a single remote.
Best Rated Yamaha Soundbar
Immerse yourself when watching TV shows or listening to your favorite music with the Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar. This is the worlds first soundbar with DTS.
This slim model also features an understated design that goes well with your TV. There is a wireless subwoofer for powerful bass along with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming.
Samsung HW-N300 2 Channel TV Soundbar
If you are looking to bring your TV to life with some amazing sound, then check out the Samsung HW-N300 2 Channel TV Mate Soundbar. This brand is known for making some of the best units that are on the market today.
Some of the key features include wireless connection to your TV, play your music with built in USB port, surround sound expansion and a Samsung audio remote.
Best Selling Sound Bars Today
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass without a second box
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement
Last update on 2020-08-10