For excellent high quality sound and bass that is heart pounding, the Sony HTCT260 sound bar can potentially be a great addition to your living room. Based on what people are saying, it is very easy to see why a lot of people love this model. A great sound bar for under $300 where you get your monies worth is all in this unit.
Best Sony Sound Bar Under $300
It is made with a wireless subwoofer that is very easy to set up along with built in Bluetooth that provides easy access to all your favorite music. So it’s not just great for watching television where you experience a home theater affect, but you can also turn the TV off and enjoy the sound of music. With one digital optical cable which is included in the packaging, you can connect this unit with your HDTV and get optimal sound all around your room.
Quick Specs on the Sony HTCT260H
- The length of the sound bar is 39.8 inches which is great for 40” and larger HDTV’s
- It has 2.1 channels and 300 watts
- The subwoofer is 130watts and you can connect it wirelessly
- There is on board Bluetooth and NFC
- If you want to place it on the wall, this model is wall mountable
- It comes with a remote
- Inputs include 1 HDMI, 1 output for TV, analog audio and digital optical inputs
Fill up your room with excellent sound in this Sony HTCT260H sound bar
See More Best Selling Sony Sound Bars
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass without a second box
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement
Last update on 2020-08-10