If you are yearning to experience that big audio experience to go along with your large flat screen TV, then the Sharp HT-SB602 sound bar could be just the unit that brings everything together. With a great rating, it is not hard to see why this model is a clear winner when it comes to bringing out the best sound from your TV.
Best Sound Bar Under $400 Dollars
This unit is designed to compliment flat panel televisions that are up to 60”. This is a very powerful, yet sleek and stylish design. It features 2.1 channels on this 310 watt sound bar system. It also has a wireless subwoofer so that you can put on a shelve or where ever you want. For a home theater system, this one has a unique exposed design with a great black finish. This unit can be wall mounted or you can set it up horizontally right next to your TV. There is no question that this model is surely built to provide you with an excellent sound experience.
Quick Specs on the Sharp HT-SB602
- The length of the sound bar is 54” which is great for televisions that are up to 60”
- It has 310 watts and 2.1 channels
- Built with a wireless subwoofer
- This model is wall mountable
- Inputs include 1 analog, 1 optical and 2 HDMI
See More Best Selling Sharp Sound Bars
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass without a second box
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement
Last update on 2020-08-10