Today, we are going to talk about the best soundbars for 40 inch TV. This size is one of the most popular sizes on the market today. They can easily accompany television sizes that range from 40” and larger. Now within this category, you can imagine that there are many choices that you can choose from when you are looking for a soundbar of this size.
Not only are there many brands that make them but many of them in various budgets as well. So, no matter if you have a budget of $200 up to $1000, there are plenty that are available to pick from. Now finding the top rated units, can get a bit overwhelming. However, we are here to help you with that as we have research the market and brought to you some of the finest 40” units that you can buy for your money.
Best Vizio 40 Inch Soundbar
Last but most certainly not least is the Vizio SB4051-C0 40 Inch Sound Bar. This unit has just what you nee if you are looking upgrade your television audio.
Apex Digital ASB-900 Sound Bar
Another great choice is the Apex Digital ASB-900 home theater soundbar. This unit has a powerful 250 watts that can provide you with excellent sound when it comes to watching TV and listening to music.
It has a built in subwoofer along with Bluetooth connectivity to connect your smart devices. This unit is a solid choice for the price and has an overall solid rating.
LG Electronics LAS450H Soundbar
A unit that is described as super sleek is the LG LAS450H soundbar. This is a great looking unit with 2.1 channels and 220 watts of power.
There is no question that this soundbar can provide you with the next level sound when it comes to watching movies, TV music as well as other entertainment. It has wireless subwoofer and is wall mountable with HDMI connectivity and great rating.
Sharp HT-SB30D Bluetooth Soundbar
A stylish and sleep unit can be found in the Sharp HT-SB30D sound bar. This model is sure to bring you high definition audio that is great for your 40” or larger TV.
It has Bluetooth wireless compatibility along with 2.0 channel sound system. With this system, you can be set up horizontally near the TV base or you can set it up on the wall to save space.
BÖHM B2 Premium Sound Bar
If you are looking for the boom sound, then look no further than the BÖHM B2 soundbar. This unit is very sleek and slim in design. You can experience home theater sound in your family room or in your finished basement.
When it comes to a solid foundation for sound quality, this unit is it. It has flexible connectivity, Bluetooth, 3 pre-programmed listing modes, 60 watts of power all in a beautifully compact soundbar package.
More Best Selling Soundbars
- WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Feel the subtle rumble of distant thunder and earthshattering sound as it pounds...
- SMART SOUND TECHNOLOGY: The soundbar automatically analyzes the content and optimizes the sound...
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers...
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At...
- 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion; Sound Bar...
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
Last update on 2020-01-26