Today, we are going to talk about the best soundbars for 40 inch TV. This size is one of the most popular sizes on the market today. They can easily accompany television sizes that range from 40” and larger. Now within this category, you can imagine that there are many choices that you can choose from when you are looking for a soundbar of this size.
Not only are there many brands that make them but many of them in various budgets as well. So, no matter if you have a budget of $200 up to $1000, there are plenty that are available to pick from. Now finding the top rated units, can get a bit overwhelming. However, we are here to help you with that as we have research the market and brought to you some of the finest 40” units that you can buy for your money.
Best Soundbar With Subwoofer
With the Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar, watching TV shows and movies really comes to life with a crisp, clear and very spacious sound. It comes with a subwoofer that is wireless so that you have the convenience of placing it anywhere in your room.
More features include Bluetooth which lets you connect wirelessly to stream your music. The soundbar itself is 34.9 inches making it ideal for 40 inch and larger TV’s. It has solid rating and is one of the best on the market.
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra Slim TV Sound Bar
A great sounding model with great sound, clear diaglog and turns on and off automatically can be fouund in the Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra Slim TV Sound Bar. This premium unit is great for large rooms and it also has a wireless subwoofer system so that you can put it anywhere in the room.
It features Dolby Digital decoding and is universally compatital with 4K and HD TV's. All cables are include for easy set up and you can hear every word, stream wireless music and more.
Best Soundbar For TV Experience
A great choice for enhancing you home theater experience with rich, dynamic sound is the Samsung 2.1 Channel 300 Watt Sound Bar. This unit is sure to provide you with high performance.
It is made with 2.1 channels along with a subwoofer for that low end bass. There are 300 watts that give you clear audio when it come to watching TV, movies and listing to music.
More Best Selling Soundbars Today
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion; Sound Bar...
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for...
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Quick and hassle-free setup
Last update on 2020-05-30