It is quite the investment when you are looking to buy a sound bar for under $500. I have to admit that when you have a budget such as this, you are dealing with a higher level of sound quality and durability.
As you know, this type of unit is basically a portable or compact home theater system that allows you to experience the best sound when it comes to movies, music and videos. Now with a top price range, there is no question that you can find some of the best sound bars under $500 that the market has to offer. With a budget this flexible, we have provided a list of the top rated units for your money.
Top Rated Bose Sound Bar For The Money
For a better TV sound and one connection convenience, this Bose Solo 15 is second to none in its category. If you are dealing with whispered dialogue and subtle sound effects, the Bose Solo 15 Sound system will solve those problems and more.
All you have to do is put this unit under your TV and with one connection, it delivers some of the best sound around. It is ideal to fit most TV’s of 46 inches to 50 inches. It has an overall great rating.
Get true high definition sound with the Klipsch HD Theater SB 3 Sound bar. This unit comes with a wireless subwoofer to provide that low end sound. It is made with the horn-loaded technology for clear sound along with Dolby Digital Decoding for plug n’ play TV connection.
It also has RCA inputs, digital optical and 3.5mm analog inputs and more.
Another great unit can be found in the Samsung HW-J550 2.1 Channel wireless audio sound bar is ideal for 46 inch TV’s and larger.
It also has 2.1 channels. It is wall mountable and also includes a remote. Inputs include, HDMI, in and out, opticaland USB.
Best Selling Sound Bars Under $500 Dollars
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Quick and hassle-free setup
- WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Feel the subtle rumble of distant thunder and earthshattering sound as it pounds...
- SMART SOUND TECHNOLOGY: The soundbar automatically analyzes the content and optimizes the sound...
- Designed with a slimmer profile, the full–featured, easy–to–use JBL bar 2. 1 features Dolby...
- Full featured in every sense of the word, it has an HDMI input as well as aux and USB wired...
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
Last update on 2020-04-05