Today, we are going to talk about the best soundbars under $400 that are on the market and available to buy. Now within this price range, if you are looking for a great sounding unit with features that please, you should have no problem at all finding a soundbar that fits your needs for the price.
Now with that being said, there are many choices that you can choose from. Some will include subwoofers and some will have built in subwoofers. You can find wireless, Bluetooth, 2.1 to 5.1 channel systems. There are a number of brands that make them like Vizio, Sony, LG, Polk Audio, Yamaha and more. Here we have reviewed a number of units and have narrowed down a list to include only the best and top rated soundbars based on customer reviews. Check out the selections below.
Best Soundbar For TV Experience
A great choice for enhancing you home theater experience with rich, dynamic sound is the Samsung 2.1 Channel 300 Watt Sound Bar. This unit is sure to provide you with high performance.
It is made with 2.1 channels along with a subwoofer for that low end bass. There are 300 watts that give you clear audio when it come to watching TV, movies and listing to music.
Best Soundbar With Subwoofer
With the Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar, watching TV shows and movies really comes to life with a crisp, clear and very spacious sound. It comes with a subwoofer that is wireless so that you have the convenience of placing it anywhere in your room.
More features include Bluetooth which lets you connect wirelessly to stream your music. The soundbar itself is 34.9 inches making it ideal for 40 inch and larger TV’s. It has solid rating and is one of the best on the market.
Sonos Beam - Smart TV Sound Bar
A great speaker for your smart TV needs can be found in the Sonos Beam - Smart TV Sound Bar with Built in Alexa. This is a top rated model that can provide you with an excellent listening experience.
This smart compact soundbar features Amazon Alexa built right in so that you can play all your favorite music, check the latest news and even set alarms and it has great full sound quality and more.
Top 2.1 Channel Soundbar
For a premium voice clarity experience in audio, you might want to check out the Vizio SB3821-C6 Sound Bar. This 2.1 channel unit is just what you need it you are looking to upgrade your TV audio and more.
Some of the key features include 2.1 channels, wireless subwoofer along with built in Bluetooth that will allow you to connect and stream music from your smart devices. This model is ideal for TV’s that are 42 inches and larger. Check this one out today.
See More Best Selling Soundbars For The Price
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion; Sound Bar...
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for...
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Quick and hassle-free setup
Last update on 2020-05-31