Today, we are going to talk about the best soundbars under $400 that are on the market and available to buy. Now within this price range, if you are looking for a great sounding unit with features that please, you should have no problem at all finding a soundbar that fits your needs for the price.
Now with that being said, there are many choices that you can choose from. Some will include subwoofers and some will have built in subwoofers. You can find wireless, Bluetooth, 2.1 to 5.1 channel systems. There are a number of brands that make them like Vizio, Sony, LG, Polk Audio, Yamaha and more. Here we have reviewed a number of units and have narrowed down a list to include only the best and top rated soundbars based on customer reviews. Check out the selections below.
Best Soundbar With Subwoofer
With the Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar, watching TV shows and movies really comes to life with a crisp, clear and very spacious sound. It comes with a subwoofer that is wireless so that you have the convenience of placing it anywhere in your room.
More features include Bluetooth which lets you connect wirelessly to stream your music. The soundbar itself is 34.9 inches making it ideal for 40 inch and larger TV’s. It has solid rating and is one of the best on the market.
Bose Smart 300 Alexa Soundbar
A great speaker for your smart TV needs can be found in the Bose Smart 300 Alexa Soundbar. This is a top rated model that can provide you with an excellent listening experience.
This smart compact soundbar features Amazon Alexa built right in so that you can play all your favorite music for hands free voice control, five full range drivers for wide sound, Bluetooth connectivity all with a simple set up.
ZVOX SB380 Aluminum Sound Bar
For a premium voice clarity experience in audio, you might want to check out the ZVOX SB380 Aluminim Sound Bar. This top rated unit is just what you need it you are looking to upgrade your TV audio and more.
Some of the key features include high performance speakers, digital amplifier, built in powered subwoofer, say goodbye to loud commercials,four digit display located behind the speaker grille along with PhaseCue Virtual Surround Sound . Check this one out today.
Samsung HW-M450/ZA Soundbar
An excellent choice for the money to enhance your TV, movie and audio experience is with the Samsung HW-M450/ZA Soundbar.
Best Soundbar For TV Experience
A great choice for enhancing you home theater experience with rich, dynamic sound is the Samsung 2.1 Channel 300 Watt Sound Bar. This unit is sure to provide you with high performance.
It is made with 2.1 channels along with a subwoofer for that low end bass. There are 300 watts that give you clear audio when it come to watching TV, movies and listing to music.
See More Best Selling Soundbars For The Price
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers...
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At...
- 【SLIM SOUND BAR YET POWERFUL】Ultra slim detachable sound bar with 4 well-tuned full-range...
- 【MORE STABLE WIRED SUBWOOFER】The 4'' subwoofer goes as low as 50Hz depth, delivering deeper bass...
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Hear your TV better — Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar...
- Wide, natural sound — Two angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio...
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement.Bluetooth: version 4.2
Last update on 2020-12-01