However, a sound bar is a very important item to any home system and can make the world of a difference when it comes to the overall quality of the sound that you want to achieve.
Now if you are looking to find something for the this price range, you have a lot to choose from but you have come to the right place if you want to find the best under your budget. Based on various reviews online, we have compiled a list of some of the best sound bars that you can find that will not break your bank.
Best Soundbar With Subwoofer
With the Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar, watching TV shows and movies really comes to life with a crisp, clear and very spacious sound. It comes with a subwoofer that is wireless so that you have the convenience of placing it anywhere in your room.
More features include Bluetooth which lets you connect wirelessly to stream your music. The soundbar itself is 34.9 inches making it ideal for 40 inch and larger TV’s. It has solid rating and is one of the best on the market.
Best Rated Slim Sound Bar On The Market
For a slim unit that provides a big sound check out the Sony CT290 Ultra-Slim Sound Bar. This is a solid choice and it features 300 watts of power, can easily connect via Bluetooth and it is space saving with a slim design.
With Voice mode you can hear clear voices and crystal clear sound and there is a control your TV and sound bar with a single remote.
Best Rated Yamaha Soundbar
Immerse yourself when watching TV shows or listening to your favorite music with the Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar. This is the worlds first soundbar with DTS.
This slim model also features an understated design that goes well with your TV. There is a wireless subwoofer for powerful bass along with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming.
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
Another excellent choice when it comes to sound quality can be found in the Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System. This one features dialogue mode to hear every word, bluetooth connectivity as well as one connection to your TV.
It has a universal remote control that can control the TV bass and bluetooth connections. There are over 200 customer reviews and should be on your short list.
Sonos Beam - Smart TV Sound Bar
A great speaker for your smart TV needs can be found in the Sonos Beam - Smart TV Sound Bar with Built in Alexa. This is a top rated model that can provide you with an excellent listening experience.
This smart compact soundbar features Amazon Alexa built right in so that you can play all your favorite music, check the latest news and even set alarms and it has great full sound quality and more.
Check Out More Best Selling Sound Bars
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion; Sound Bar...
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Quick and hassle-free setup
- Powerful 4K streaming: Stream what you love with the built-in Roku player, including free TV, live...
- Premium sound: Enjoy a cinematic experience with expanded frequency range and dynamic bass from four...
Last update on 2020-07-07