However, a sound bar is a very important item to any home system and can make the world of a difference when it comes to the overall quality of the sound that you want to achieve.
Now if you are looking to find something for the this price range, you have a lot to choose from but you have come to the right place if you want to find the best under your budget. Based on various reviews online, we have compiled a list of some of the best sound bars that you can find that will not break your bank.
Best Soundbar With Subwoofer
With the Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar, watching TV shows and movies really comes to life with a crisp, clear and very spacious sound. It comes with a subwoofer that is wireless so that you have the convenience of placing it anywhere in your room.
More features include Bluetooth which lets you connect wirelessly to stream your music. The soundbar itself is 34.9 inches making it ideal for 40 inch and larger TV’s. It has solid rating and is one of the best on the market.
Best Rated Slim Sound Bar On The Market
For a slim unit that provides a big sound check out the Sony CT290 Ultra-Slim Sound Bar. This is a solid choice and it features 300 watts of power, can easily connect via Bluetooth and it is space saving with a slim design.
With Voice mode you can hear clear voices and crystal clear sound and there is a control your TV and sound bar with a single remote.
Best Rated Yamaha Soundbar
Immerse yourself when watching TV shows or listening to your favorite music with the Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar. This is the worlds first soundbar with DTS.
This slim model also features an understated design that goes well with your TV. There is a wireless subwoofer for powerful bass along with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming.
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
Another excellent choice when it comes to sound quality can be found in the Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System. This one features dialogue mode to hear every word, bluetooth connectivity as well as one connection to your TV.
It has a universal remote control that can control the TV bass and bluetooth connections. There are over 200 customer reviews and should be on your short list.
Bose Smart 300 Alexa Soundbar
A great speaker for your smart TV needs can be found in the Bose Smart 300 Alexa Soundbar. This is a top rated model that can provide you with an excellent listening experience.
This smart compact soundbar features Amazon Alexa built right in so that you can play all your favorite music for hands free voice control, five full range drivers for wide sound, Bluetooth connectivity all with a simple set up.
Check Out More Best Selling Sound Bars
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers...
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At...
- 【SLIM SOUND BAR YET POWERFUL】Ultra slim detachable sound bar with 4 well-tuned full-range...
- 【MORE STABLE WIRED SUBWOOFER】The 4'' subwoofer goes as low as 50Hz depth, delivering deeper bass...
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Hear your TV better — Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar...
- Wide, natural sound — Two angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio...
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement.Bluetooth: version 4.2
Last update on 2020-12-01