There are many great choices at your disposal when you are looking for the best sound bars for under $200. These units are great when you if you want to obtain a better sound compared to what is coming out of your television speakers.
I own different types of sound bars and I have to say that under this price range is where you can really find some of the best on the market. This is the budget range where you are not over extending yourself and yet, you still get to hear great sound to your ear with these units. Below, you can find a list of sound bars that are within your budget and that sound really great for the price.
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra Slim TV Sound Bar
A great sounding model with great sound, clear diaglog and turns on and off automatically can be fouund in the Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra Slim TV Sound Bar. This premium unit is great for large rooms and it also has a wireless subwoofer system so that you can put it anywhere in the room.
It features Dolby Digital decoding and is universally compatital with 4K and HD TV's. All cables are include for easy set up and you can hear every word, stream wireless music and more.
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
Another excellent choice when it comes to sound quality can be found in the Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System. This one features dialogue mode to hear every word, bluetooth connectivity as well as one connection to your TV.
It has a universal remote control that can control the TV bass and bluetooth connections. There are over 200 customer reviews and should be on your short list.
TCL Alto 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar
A top rated unit with flexible connectivity to your TV and can stream your music wirelessly can be found in the TCL Alto 7+ 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar. This model has stunning sound and made simple. It features a minimalistic design with a wireless subwoofer adding that low end sound.
Enjoy distortion free sound and sound modes that include music, movies and news along with 8 dedicated audio components that bring pristine accuracy. There is IR pass-through cable for unrestrictive TV Access and Tweeters for clarity.
ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 Soundbar
One of the best soundbars in this category can be found in the ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 Soundbar. This model produces crystal clear voices even when the volume is low. It is top rated based on plenty of reviews.
Some of the features that you will enjoy are built in hearing aid technology providing super clear voices with AccuVoice patented technology. It is built with a compact aluminum cabinet and setting it up is super easy and more.
Best Selling Sound Bars Today
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass without a second box
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
Last update on 2020-09-26